The Methodology Of The Saved Sect

Author: Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Jameel Zaynoo

Source: Minhaaj al-Firqatun-Naajiyah wat-Taa'ifat al-Mansoorah (pg. 6-17)

Published: Tuesday 4th August, 2015

1. Allaah - the Most High - said

"And hold fast altogether to the Rope of Allaah and do not become divided." [Soorah Aal-'Imraan (3):103]

2. Allaah - the Most High - said:

"And do not be of those who commit Shirk (associate partners with Allaah), those who split-up their Deen and become sects; each sect rejoicing in what is with them." [Soorah ar-Room (30):31-32]

3. The Prophet (صلى الله علیه وسلم) said:

"I advise you to have taqwaa of Allaah and to hear and to obey, even if an Abyssinian slave becomes your leader. Those of you who live long after me will see a lot of differences, so hold fast to my Sunnah and to the Sunnah of the Rightly-Guided Khaleefahs after me. Cling to it tightly and beware of newly-invented matters, for every newly invented matter is an innovation, and every innovation is misguidance, and all misguidance is in the Fire." [1]

4. He (صلى الله علیه وسلم) also said:

"Indeed, the people of the Book before you split-up into seventy-two sects. And this nation will split-up into seventy-three sects, seventy two are in the Fire and one is in Paradise." [2]

And in another narration:

"All of them are in the Fire except one." It was asked: Who is that one? He replied: "That which I and my Companions are upon." [3]

5. Ibn Mas'ood (رضي الله عنه‎) said:

Allaah's Messenger (صلى الله علیه وسلم) drew a line for us and then said: "This is Allaah's Path." Then he drew lines to its right and its left, and said: "These are differing paths, upon each of them there is a shaytaan (devil) calling to it." Then he recited: "And verily this is My Path, so follow it, and do not follow other paths for they will separate you away from His Path." [Soorah al-An'aam (6):153] [4]

6. Shaykh 'Abdul-Qaadir al-Jilaanee (d.561H) said:

"As for al-Firqatun-Naajiyah (the Saved-Sect) it is Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah, and there is no name for Ahlus-Sunnah except one - and that is Ashaabul-Hadeeth (the People of Hadeeth)." [5]

7. Allaah - the One free from all defects, the Most High - orders us to hold fast altogether to the Noble Qur'aan; and not to be of the mushriks (those who associate partners with Allaah in that which is particular to Him) who split-up their Deen and become shee'an (sects) and hizbs (parties). And the Prophet (صلى الله علیه وسلم) informed us that the Jews and the Christians will be divided into many sects and that the Muslims will split-up even more. And that these sects will be fitting for entry into the Fire, due to their deviations and their being far from the Book of their Lord and the Sunnah of their Messenger. And that only one sect will be saved from the Fire and enter Paradise - and that is the Jamaa'ah; those who cling to the Book and the authentic Sunnah and to the actions of the Companions of the Prophet (صلى الله علیه وسلم). O Allaah! Make us from amongst the Saved-Sect; and grant the Muslims the guidance and ability to be from it.

Methodology of the Saved-Sect

1. Al-Firqatun-Naajiyah (the Saved-Sect) is that which adheres to the manhaj (methodology) of Allaah's Messenger (صلى الله علیه وسلم) during his lifetime, and to the minhaj of his Companions after him: and that is the Noble Qur'aan which Allaah revealed to His Messenger, and which he explained to his Companions in the authentic Sunnah - ordering the Muslims to cling to these two, saying:

"I am leaving amongst you two things, you will never go astray as long as you cling to them: the Book of Allaah and my Sunnah. They will not separate from each other, until you meet me at the Lake." [6]

2. The Saved-Sect returns to the Word of Allaah and His Messenger (صلى الله علیه وسلم) whenever there is disagreement or difference of opinion; acting upon the saying of Allaah - the Most High:

"If you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allaah and His Messenger, if you do believe in Allaah and the Last Day. That is best and most suitable for final determination." [Soorah an-Nisaa (4):59]

And He - the Most High - said:

"But no, by your Lord! They cannot have any faith until they make you (the Messenger) a judge in all disputes that they have between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decision, but accept them with full submission." [Soorah an-Nisaa (4):65]

3. The Saved-Sect does not give precedence to the word of anyone over the Word of Allaah and His Messenger (صلى الله علیه وسلم), acting upon His - the Most High's - saying:

"O you who believe! Do not put yourselves forward before Allaah and His Messenger, and have taqwaa of Allaah. Indeed, Allaah is all- Hearing, all-Seeing." [Soorah al-Hujuraat (49):l]

Ibn 'Abbaas (رضي الله عنه‎) said:

"I fear that stones will descend upon you from the sky, that I say to you that the Messenger of Allaah said; and you say to me that Abu Bakr and 'Umar say something else!" [7]

4. The Saved-Sect values Tawheed: and it is to single-out Allaah alone in worship, in supplication, in seeking aid and assistance, in seeking refuge in times of ease and hardship, in sacrificing and vow-making, in placing total reliance and trust in Him and in judging by what Allaah has revealed; and all other forms of worship. These are the foundations upon which the true Islaamic governance is based. It is therefore essential to remove shirk (associating partners with Allaah in those matters that are particular to Him) and its manifestations - which is present in all the Muslim lands - since this is a requirement of Tawheed. And victory is not possible when Tawheed is neglected, nor can Shirk be fought with its like. We must - in this - follow the examples of the Prophets and in particular, the example of our noble Prophet - may the Peace of Allaah and His Prayers be upon them all.

5. The Saved-Sect revive the Sunnah of Allaah's Messenger (صلى الله علیه وسلم) in their 'ibaadah (worship), sulook (behaviour) and in their lives, thus becoming strangers amongst the people - as Allaah's Messenger (صلى الله علیه وسلم) mentioned in his saying:

"Islaam started as something strange and will return as something strange as it began, so Toobaa (a tree in Paradise) is for the Strangers." [8]

In another narration:

" ... so Toobaa is for the Strangers. Those who correct and put right what the people have corrupted." [9]

6. The Saved-Sect does not have ta'assub (bigoted adherence) to the sayings of anyone, except the saying of Allaah and the saying of His infallible Messenger (صلى الله علیه وسلم), who does not speak from his own desires. As for every other person - however elevated his rank - then he errs and makes mistakes, according to his (صلى الله علیه وسلم) saying:

"All the children of Aadam err and commit mistakes, and the best of those who make mistakes are those who turn in repentance." [10]

Imaam Maalik (d. 179H) (رحمه الله) said:

"There is no one after the Prophet (صلى الله علیه وسلم), except that you can take his saying or leave it, with the exception of the Prophet (صلى الله علیه وسلم)." [11]

7. The Saved-Sect are Ahlul-Hadeeth (the People of Hadeeth), about whom the Prophet (صلى الله علیه وسلم) said:

"There will not cease to be a group from my Ummah victorious and uppermost upon the truth, those who abandon them will not harm them, until the command of Allaah comes about." [12]

A poet said:

"Ahlul-Hadeeth are the people of the Prophet, although;
    They accompany him not, they are with his every movement." [13]

8. The Saved-Sect love and honour the mujtahid Imaams (those Scholars who are able to extract rulings from the Book and the Sunnah). However, they do not have ta'assub (bigoted blind adherence) to any particular one of them. On the contrary, they take fiqh (rulings) from the Qur'aan and the authentic ahadeeth, upon the understanding, and the sayings, of all of the Scholars - if it is in agreement with the authentic ahadeeth. Indeed, this agrees with their saying, that you should take it if it agrees with the authentic hadeeth and leave whatever disagrees with it. [14]

9. The Saved-Sect orders the good and forbids the evil. Thus it renounces the innovated ways and destructive parties and groups which split the Ummah: those that innovate in the Deen and innovate with regards the Sunnah of the Prophet (صلى الله علیه وسلم) and that of his Companions.

10. The Saved-Sect calls the Muslims to cling to the Qur'aan and to the Sunnah of the Prophet (صلى الله علیه وسلم) and to the way of his Companions, until victory is decreed for them; and until they enter Paradise by the Grace of Allaah and the shifaa'ah (intercession) of His Messenger (صلى الله علیه وسلم).

11. The Saved-Sect reject those laws which are man-made when they contradict the judgement of Islaam. Rather, it calls to the judgement by the Book of Allaah, which Allaah revealed for the happiness and benefit of mankind, both in this world and in the Hereafter, and Allaah - the Most Perfect, the Most High - knows what it is that will correct and reform them. So His Law is firm and constant, it will not alter for the rest of time, nor does the passage of time alter its values. Indeed, the reason for the misfortunes of this world in general, and the Islaamic world in particular - which is experiencing misfortune, lowliness and humiliation - is: abandoning judging by the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger (صلى الله علیه وسلم). And nothing will make the Muslims strong again except by them returning to the teachings of Islaam - individually, collectively and in their governance - acting upon the saying of Allaah, the Most High:

"Indeed, never will Allaah change the condition of a people until they change themselves." [Soorah ar-Ra'dd (13):11]

12. The Saved-Sect call the Muslims collectively to Jihaad in the path of Allaah - which is obligatory upon every Muslim in accordance with his ability and strength. And Jihaad comprises the following:-

1. Jihaad with the Tongue and the Pen: to call the Muslims and others to the adherence of the true and correct Islaam and adherence to Tawheed free from the shirk which has spread in the Islaamic lands; and which Allaah's Messenger (صلى الله علیه وسلم) informed us would appear amongst the Muslims, saying:

"The Hour will not be established until a group from my Ummah will follow the mushriks, and large groups [15] of my Ummah will worship idols." [16]

2. Jihaad with Wealth: and it is to give wealth for the propagation of Islaam and for printing da'wah books based upon the correct approach. It also consists of the distribution of funds to the weak Muslims to incline their hearts and to strengthen them. It also consists of the manufacture and purchase of weapons and equipping the mujaahideen - providing them with food, clothing and other requirements.

3. Jihaad with Oneself: it consists of fighting and participating in battle for the victory of Islaam, such that the Word of Allaah is made uppermost, whilst the word of kufr (disbelief) is debased and made low.

And the noble Messenger (صلى الله علیه وسلم) pointed to these three types of Jihaad in his saying:

"Make Jihaad against the mushriks with your wealth, yourselves and your tongues."[/i] [17]

And the ruling concerning Jihaad in the path of Allaah is according to the following cases:-

Fard 'Ayn (individual obligation): When the enemy aggressors take over any part of the Muslim lands - such as Palestine - which has been over-run by the wicked Jews. So it is an obligation upon the Muslims - whether with their wealth or their selves - to drive out the Jews from Palestine and return Masjdul-Aqsaa to the Muslims - the Muslims being sinful until they do so.

Fard Kifaayah (collective obligation): If some Muslims carry it out, then it is no longer obligatory upon the rest of them. And it is to convey the da'wah (call) of Islaam to the rest of the lands until they are ruled by Islaam. So whosoever contends with and obstructs the da'wah, then they must be fought until the obstruction is removed and the da'wah is allowed to continue freely.

The Signs of the Saved-Sect

1. Al-Firqatun-Naajiyah (the Saved-Sect) are few amongst the people. Allaah's Messenger (صلى الله علیه وسلم) prayed for them in the following words:

"Toobaa (a tree in Paradise) is for the Strangers - the people who are righteous amongst a people who are mostly wicked, those that disobey them are more than those who obey them." [1]

And the noble Qur'aan inform about them. So it says in praise of them:

"But few of My Servants are grateful." [Soorah as-Sabaa (34):13]

2. The Saved-Sect are abandoned by most people, who slander them and ridicule them with insulting names. So there is for them an example in the Prophets (عليهم السلام) about whom Allaah said:

"And so We appointed for every Prophet an enemy; devils amongst mankind and jinn, inspiring one another with flowery discourses by way of deception." [Soorah al-An'aam (6):112]

And Allaah's Messenger (صلى الله علیه وسلم) was treated in this way by his people. So when he called them to Tawheed they called him a sorcerer and a liar - whereas prior to this they used to call him as-Saadiq (truthful) and al-Ameen (trustworthy).

3. Shaykh 'Abdul-'Azeez Ibn Baaz (رحمه الله) was asked about al-Firqatun-Naajiyah (the Saved-Sect), so he said:

"They are the Salafees [19] and all who adhere to the path of the Salafus-Saalih (the Pious Predecessors)."

The Aided and Victorious Group

1. The Prophet (صلى الله علیه وسلم) said:

"There will not cease to be a group from my Ummah victorious upon the truth, not being harmed by those who oppose them until the command of Allaah comes about, and they are like that." [20]

2. He (صلى الله علیه وسلم) said:

"When the people of Shaam (Syria, Jordan, Palestine) become corrupt then there will be no good in you. And there will not cease to be a group from my Ummah being helped; those that oppose them will not harm them, until the hour is established." [21]

3. Ibn al-Mubaarak (d.151H) (رحمه الله) said:

"According to me, they are Ashaabul-Hadeeth (the Scholars of Hadeeth)." [22]

4. Al-Bukhaaree (d.256H) (رحمه الله) said:

"It means: Ahlul-Hadeeth (the People of Hadeeth)." [23]

5. Imaam Ahmad (d.241H) (رحمه الله) said:

"If this Taa'ifatul-Mansoorah (Victorious and Aided Group) is not Ashaabul-Hadeeth, then I do not know who they are." [24]

6. Indeed, Ahlul-Hadeeth, by virtue of their competence in the study of the Sunnah, are not attached to any person, but are altogether concerned with the Sunnah of the Prophet (صلى الله علیه وسلم); his guidance, his manners, his battles, and whatever else pertains to him.

7. Imaam ash-Shaafi'ee said, whilst addressing Imaam Ahmad:

"You are more knowledgeable about Hadeeth than I am. So if there comes to you a Hadeeth that is authentic, then make me aware of it, until I accept it and accord with it - it is from Basrah." [25]

So Ahlul-Hadeeth - may Allaah make us amongst them - do not have ta'assub (bigoted blind adherence) for the saying of any particular person, however elevated, or whatever position he holds. Rather, they cling to the Prophet (صلى الله علیه وسلم), as opposed to those who do not ascribe themselves to Ahlul-Hadeeth; those who have ta'assub to their Imaams - who have actually prohibited them from this - just as Ahlul-Hadeeth readily cling to the sayings of their Prophet (صلى الله علیه وسلم). So it is not surprising that Ahlul-Hadeeth are al-Firqatun-Naajiyah (the Saved-Sect ) and at-Taa'ifatul-Mansoorah (the Aided and Victorious Group).

8. Al-Khateeb al-Baghdaadee (d.463H) said:

"And if only the people of blameworthy opinion busied themselves with beneficial knowledge, and seeking the Sunnah of the Messenger of the Lord of Creation, and followed the way of the fuqahaa and muhadditheen - then they would find that this would be sufficient for them. And the narration would take the place of his opinion which he used to hold; since the Hadeeth comprehends the fundamentals of Tawheed, the reported Threats and the Promises, the Attributes of the Lord of Creation - who is High above the saying of the apostates, it also contains information about Paradise and Hell-Fire, and what Allaah has prepared therein for the pious and the wicked, and what Allaah has created in the earths and the heavens, and the remarkable things and great signs, and a mention of the nearest Angels - those drawn up in ranks and those who recite tasbeeh.

And the Hadeeth comprehends stories of the about the pious ascetics and Awliyaa, wonderful admonition and sayings of the Scholars. It contains histories of the kings of the 'Arabs and non-'Arabs, and the accounts of past nations, and descriptions of the battles of the Messenger (صلى الله علیه وسلم); his expeditions, rulings, judgements, sermons, warnings, predictions and miracles. It also contains information about the number of his Wives and Children, his Relatives and Companions, and a mention of their excellence and merit, and a mention of their lives, their actions and their ancestry. And the Hadeeth contains tafseer of the Qur'aan, information and the wise remembrance contained in it. It contains the sayings of the Companions about its preserved rulings, the different sayings they held, as well as those of the Scholars and mujtahids.

And Allaah made Ahlul-Hadeeth (the People of Hadeeth) the pillar of the Sharee'ah and the destroyer of every despicable innovation. So they are Allaah's wardens amongst His creation, and the link between the Prophet (صلى الله علیه وسلم) and his Ummah, and the strivers to preserve His Deen. So their light shines brightly, their excellence remains, their signs are clear, their positions evident and their proofs are over-powering. And all the sects coil themselves around vain desires and prefer opinion which they cling to - except for Ahlul-Hadeeth, since the Book is their provision, the Sunnah is their proof, the Messenger their leader and to him is their ascription. They do not deviate upon vain desires, nor turn to mere conjecture. They accept what is reported from the Prophet (صلى الله علیه وسلم) and they are the trustworthy and reliable ones, who memorise the Deen and are its treasurers, its storehouses of knowledge and its bearers. If anyone differs about a hadeeth, then it is referred back to them. Thus, their judgement is accepted and listened to. From them is every Scholar and Imaam, and every true ascetic, and one of excellence, and precise reciter and righteous Khateeb. They are the Saved-Sect and their way is the straight one ..." [26]

May Allaah make us from amongst Ahlul-Hadeeth, and provide us with the ability to act upon it, love its people and to act in accordance with it.

Footnotes

[1] Saheeh: Related by Abu Daawood (no.4607), at-Tirmidhee (no.2676) and it was authenticated by al-Haafidh Ibn Hajr in Takhreej Ahadeeth Mukhtasar Ibnul-Haajib (1/137). The addition:

" ... and every misguidance is in the Fire." was narrated by al-Bayhaqee (10/114) and others. It was authenticated by Ibn Taymiyyah in Iqtidaa as-Siraatul-Mustaqeem (1/111).

[2] Hasan: Related by Abu Daawood (no.4597) and Ahmad (4/102) and it was authenticated by al-Haafidh Ibn Hajr in Takhreej Ahaadeethul-Kashaaf (no.63).

[3] Hasan: Related by at-Tirmidhee (5/62) and al-Haakim (1/128) and others. It was authenticated by al-Haafidh al-'Iraaqee in Takhreejul-Ihyaa (3/199) and al-Albaanee in as-Saheehah (no.204).

[4] Saheeh: Related by Ahmad (1/435) and also al-Haakim (2/318) who authenticated it and adh-Dhahabee agreed.

[5] Al-Ghuniyatut-Taaliboon (p.212).

[6] Saheeh: Related by al-Haakim from Abu Hurayrah (رضي الله عنه‎). It was authenticated by al-Albaanee in Takhreejul-Mishkaat (no.186).

[7] Related by Ahmad (no.3121), al-Khateeb in al-Faqeeh wal-Muttafaqqih (1/145) and Ibn 'Abdul-Barr in Jaami' Bayaanul-'Ilm (2/196), from Sa'eed ibn Jubayr. The isnaad is Hasan.

[8] Related by Muslim (2/175-176) and Ibn Maajah (2/320) from Abu Hurayrah (رضي الله عنه‎).

[9] Saheeh: Related by Abu 'Amrad-Daanee in as-Sunanul-Waaridah fil-Fitan (1/25) and al-Aajurree in al-Ghurabaa (pp.l5-16), from Ibn Mas'ood (رضي الله عنه‎). Shaykh al-Albaanee authenticated it in as-Saheehah (3/267).

[10] Hasan: Related by at-Tirmidhee (no.2399), Ibn Maajah (no.4251) and others, from Anas (رضي الله عنه‎). It was authenticated by al-Albaanee in Saheeh Sunan Ibn Maajah (no.3428).

[11] Related by Ibn 'Abdul-Haadee in Irshaaus-Saalik (227/l) who declared it Saheeh. Delighted with the beauty of this saying, Taqeeud-Deen as-Subkee said in al-Fataawaa (1/148):

"These words were originally those of Ibn 'Abbaas and Mujaahid, from whom Maalik took them and became famous for them."

Imaam Ahmad also took this saying from them, as Abu Daawood relates in his Masaa'il Imaam Ahmad (p.276):

"I heard Ahmad say: There is no one, except that his opinion is taken or is abandoned, except the Prophet (صلى الله علیه وسلم)."

[12] Related by Muslim (6/52-53) and Abu Daawood (2/202) from Thawbaan (رضي الله عنه‎).

[13] From the poetry of Hasan ibn Muhammad an-Nasawee, as is quoted by al-Haafidh Diyaa'ud-Deen al-Maqdisee in his booklet Fadlul-Hadeeth wa Ahlihi.

[14] Imaam Abu Haneefah (d.150H) (رحمه الله) said:

"If a hadeeth is found to be authentic, then that is my madhhab." [Related by Ibn 'Aabideen in al-Haashiyah (1/63) and also in Rasmul-Muftee (1/4)]

Imaam Maalik (d.179H) (رحمه الله) said:

"Indeed I am only a man. I am sometimes mistaken and at other times correct; so look into my opinions. All that agrees with the Book and the Sunnah, accept it; and all that does not agree with the Book and the Sunnah, then abandon it." [Related by Ibn 'Abdul-Barr in al-Jaami' (2/32) and Ibn Hazm in Usoolul-Ahkaam (6/149)]

Imaam ash-Shaafi'ee (d.204H) (رحمه الله) said:

"Everything that I say, for which there is something authentically related from the Prophet (صلى الله علیه وسلم) contrary to my saying, then the hadeeth of the Prophet comes first. So do not make taqleed (blind-following) of me." [Related by Ibn Abee Haatim in al-Aadaab (p.93) and Ibn 'Asaakir in Tareekh Dimashq (15/9/2)]

Imaam Ahmad (d.241H) (رحمه الله) said:

"Do not make taqleed (blind-following) of me, nor make taqleed of Maalik, nor of ash-Shaafi'ee, nor of al-Awzaa'ee, nor of ath-Thawree. But take from where they took." [Related by Ibn al-Qayyim in I'laamul-Muwqi'een (2/302)]

[15] Arabic: fi'aam. In an-Nihaayah (3/406), Ibn al-Atheer (d.606H) explained fi'aam to mean: many groups.

[16] Saheeh: Part of a hadeeth which was related by Abu Daawood (no.4252), Ibn Maajah (no.4000) and al-Haakim (4/448-449) who declared it Saheeh and adh-Dhahabee agreed. Refer to Tahdheerus-Saajid (p.139) of Shaykh al-Albaanee. The hadeeth was reported by Thawbaan (رضي الله عنه‎).

[17] Saheeh: Related by Abu Daawood (no.2504) from Anas (رضي الله عنه‎). It was authenticated by al-Albaanee in Saheeh Jaami' us-Sagheer (no.3090).

[18] Saheeh: Related by Ahmad (1/177), Ibn al-Mubaarak in az-Zuhd (p.266) and others, from 'Abdullaah ibn 'Amr (رضي الله عنه‎)maa. Shaykh Saleem al-Hilaalee authenticated it in al-Ghurabaa wal Ghurabaa (p.16).

[19] As-Sam'aanee (d.562H) said in al-Insaab (3/273):

"As-Salafee: this is an ascription to the Salaf and following their ways, in that which is related from them." Ibn al-Atheer (d.630H) said in al-Lubaab fee Tahdheeb al-Insaab (2/162), commenting upon the previous saying of as-Sam'aanee: "And a group were known by this ascription." So the meaning is: that the term Salafee, and its ascription to them was a matter known in the time of as-Sam'aanee, or before him. Likewise, in al-Qaamoosul-Muheet (no.1060), al-Fayroozabaadee (d.817H) said - after mentioning a few Scholars who called themselves Salafee -:

"They ascribe themselves to the Salaf."

[20] Related by Muslim (6/52-53) and Abu Daawood (2/202) from Thawbaan (رضي الله عنه‎).

[21] Saheeh: Related by at-Tirmidhee (2/30) who said:

"The hadeeth is Hasan Saheeh." It was also related by Ibn Maajah (1/6-7) and Ahmad (3/463), from Qurrah al-Muzanee (رضي الله عنه‎).

[22] Sharafu Ashaabul-Hadeeth (p.26) of al-Khateeb al-Baghdaadee.

[23] Sharafu Ashaabul-Hadeeth (p.27).

[24] Related by al-Haakim in Ma'rifatu 'Uloomul-Hadeeth (p.3), and al-Haafidh Ibn Hajr declared its isnaad to be Saheeh in Fathul-Baaree (13/293).

Al-Qaadee 'Iyaad (d.544H) (رحمه الله) said:

"What Ahmad intended was Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah: those who hold the 'aqeedah of Ahlul-Hadeeth." [Sharh Saheeh Muslim (13/67) of an-Nawawee]

[25] Related by Ibn Abee Haatim in Aadaabush-Shaafi'ee (pp.94-95), Abu Nu'aym in Hilyatul-Awliyaa (9/106) and al-Khateeb in Ihtijaaj bish-Shaafi'ee (8/1). It was declared to be Saheeh by Ibn al-Qayyim in al-I'laam (2/325).

[26] Sharafu Ashaabul-Hadeeth (pp.7-9).

Return to “Beliefs”