What I Witnessed In England

Author: Shaikh Abu ‘Abdir-Rahmaan Yahyaa bin ‘Alee Al-Hujooree

Source: Al-Manhaj
Translator: Abu Maryam Isma'eel Alarcon

Published: Thursday 30th July, 2015

Introduction to the Lecture

Verily, all praise is due to Allaah. We praise Him, we seek His assistance and we ask Him for His forgiveness. And we seek refuge in Allaah from the evils of our selves and the evils of our actions. Whoever Allaah guides, there is no one that can lead him astray. And whoever is led astray, there is no guide for him. I bear witness that there is no deity worthy of worship in truth except Allaah. He stands alone and without any partners. And I bear witness that Muhammad (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) is His slave and Messenger.

“O you who believe! Fear Allaah as He ought to be feared and do not die except while you are Muslims.” [Surah Aali 'Imraan: 102]

“O you who believe! Fear your Lord who created you from a single person (Aadam), and from him, He created his wife, and from them He created many men and women. Fear Allaah through whom you demand your mutual rights and (do not cut off the relations of) the wombs. Surely, Allaah is ever an All Watcher over you.” [Surah An-Nisaa: 1]

“O you who believe! Fear Allaah and be truthful and precise in your speech. He will rectify your deeds for you and forgive you of your sins. And whosoever obeys Allaah and His Messenger, then he has achieved a great success.” [Surah Al-Ahzaab: 70-71]

To proceed:

Allaah, through his Grace, Generosity, Bounty and Kindness, granted us the ability to visit our brothers in England. Mentioning everything that took place there from the beginning to the end would take a long time, so I will just extract the important parts from my journey.

Return to “The Later Muslims (1401H-)”