The Scholars’ Praise for Shaykh Rabee’ Ibn Haadee Al-Madkhalee

Author: Maktabah Al-Idreesee As-Salafiyyah, San’aa, Yemen

Source: Al-Manhaj
Translator: Abu Maryam Isma’eel Alarcon

Published: Wednesday 12th August, 2015

The 'Allaamah, Shaykh Muhammad Ibn ‘Abd-Il-Wahhaab Marzooq Al-Bannaa:

In his introduction to the book “One Group not many groups and One Path, not several”, the Shaykh, may Allaah preserve him, said:

“I know Dr. Rabee’ Ibn Haadee Al-Madkhalee from the days when I was a student at the Islamic University (in Madeenah) as someone who was anxious to learn the Sunnah and the Way of the Salaf As-Saalih, as well as to follow that methodology and call others to that Straight Path. I graduated with him and the brothers ‘Abdur-Rahmaan ‘Abdul-Khaaliq, ‘Umar Sulaymaan Al-Ashqar and Shaykh Muhammad Amaan Al-Jaamee along with some Sudanese students that were upon the same methodology of Da’wah in Sudan during the summer recess of that year. And amongst the best of those (of us) who stood firm on this path (of the Way of the Salaf) was Shaykh Rabee’ Ibn Haadee Al-Madkhalee. We ask Allaah that He continue his firmness, for he has filled the gap by defending the Sunnah and clarifying the mistakes of some people whom we bear witness to their virtuousness, yet whom many people are deceived by. This is such as his advice to the son, Shaykh ‘Abdur-Rahmaan (‘Abdul-Khaaliq) in the book ‘One Group not many groups and One Path, not several.’ And in this book, he clarifies the truth that he holds, so may Allaah reward him with the best reward and may He grant us, the brother ‘Abdur-Rahmaan, and all of the brothers, the methodology of the Straight Path. And may He protect us all from the deviant paths. And I have come to know of the death of Shaykh Muhammad Amaan Al-Jaamee, may Allaah forgive him and grant him a spacious place in Paradise. He was indeed among those who defended the Sunnah and who called to following the Way of the Salaf. I ask Allaah that He accept his efforts and that he forgive him and us.”

Return to “The Later Muslims (1401H-)”